Only ten more of these to go. o___o
- Mai only has one friend- Chloe Titus, her room mate. They get along because Mai avoids emotional intimacy and sharing herself, and Chloe spends all her time gloating and has no real interest in Mai's life or feelings. Neither of them really cares what the other thinks, but this mutual understanding that there are no real emotional demands between them seems to make the relationship work.
- Mai takes part in the bullying of others with Chloe, but it is not because she particularly enjoys it. She does it mostly just because it's what Chloe feels like doing and she's just going along for the ride.
-If Chloe is unavailable, Mai prefers isolation to seeking out new friendships.
- Mai spends an obscene amount of time daydreaming. Most of the time when Chloe is ranting or gloating about something, Mai is deep in her own thoughts and not actually listening to what she has to say.
- It is extremely hard to offend Mai or hurt her feelings. She, on the other hand, can be brutally honest and hurt feelings without meaning too. This can cause problems with Chloe sometimes, but she has learned to be careful not to upset her.
- Amy's nickname for Mai is Cho Chang. No one knows if she's a secret Harry Potter fan or she just happened to see one of the movies.